Fire Hose Repair & Recoupling process is as followed:
- Cutting out the damaged or failed portion of the fire hose that is labeled or marked by you
- Removing both couplings from the fire hose
- Extracting the old expansion ring & tail gasket from the couplings
- Measuring the bowl size to confirm accuracy and proper fit
- Re-coupled with new expansion rings & tail gasket
- Inspecting water way gasket, and is replaced if needed or fails during service test
- If your hose is marked with a number that is clearly faded, we will re-stencil it for you
- We take requests for custom stenciling
- Service tested to 2018 NFPA 1962 standards
**All fire hose to be re-coupled needs to be marked where the damage is or where the section needs to be cut out. If you are not sure, or need us to test it prior to repairing, an additional $.75/ft service charge is added.**
Other DetailsO's Custom Hose comes with a 6-month limited warranty for any fire hose re-coupled or coupled by O’s Custom Hose.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Chris was great to work with. He was willing to adjust his schedule to meet ours and recoupled our hoses within a couple hours of us dropping them off. O's is a great company to do business with as they are willing to go out of there way to meet your needs, whatever they may be.
O’s Custom Hose did a great job repairing a damaged section of fire hose.
Chris did an excellent job he was very professional and had a great turn around time.
Chris did a fantastic job from jam up customer service to an awesome set of finished products. He definitely hooked Maiden Fire up for success. We’ll definitely use O’s Custom Hose again in the future, 10/10 would recommend.
I don't normally participate in product or service reviews but in this case I thought I should. From our first contact Chris was very helpful and knowledgeable. The repair itself was perfect and the fact that he service tested after the repair give the department confidence in our choice. I highly recommend O's Custom Hose.
After speaking with Chris at a conference, I decided to try his hose recoupling service on a couple of pieces of fire hose. The customer service was great, he communicated with me through out the entire process and made sure we had hose back in-service quickly. Prices are reasonable, will use again.
We had some hose cut down and re-coupled. Chris did a great job and had a very quick turn around. Very knowledgeable in the field of fire hose. Will use him again when needed.
We had a section recoupled to shorter sections for use on our fire boat. O's done a great job and it was a quick delivery time
Chris does an awesome job! Very knowledgeable and a very quick turn around. We will definitely use Os Custom Hose again in the future! He also has very reasonable prices on new hose as well.